Food Court Sponsored By: MidWest America Federal Credit Union
- Set-up for Food Vendors: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 starting at 9am and must be complete by 4pm.
- Set-up for Merchants and Crafters: Wednesday, June 15th, 2016 starting at 12 noon and must be complete by 6pm.
of operation; Wednesday & Thursday, 6pm-10pm, Friday, 6pm-11pm,
Saturday, 11am-conclusion of fireworks that begin at 10:15pm.
- Electricity will be available from Tuesday, June 14th, 2016, after all have hooked up, through closing Saturday, June 18, 2016.
- Food vendor contracts are not complete without contract, payment, and proof of insurance.
- *Churubusco Turtle Days Association, Inc. reserves the right to limit duplications.
- The Board makes every effort for everyone to have their own unique items, we accept all applications and will notify vendor of their acceptance status after April 1st, 2016. Checks will not be cashed until vendors have been accepted. Vendors who have not been accepted will have their checks returned to them.
- Our amusement company J&J Amusements has exclusive rights to the following: popcorn, carmal corn, candy floss (cotton candy) and candy apples.*
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE APART OF TURTLE DAYS FESTIVAL PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT APPLICATION BELOW, PRINT IT OUT AND MAIL IT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED
CONTACT Vince firstname.lastname@example.org with ANY QUESTIONS
Print Vendor Contract Here
Print Crafter Contract Here
Print Merchant Contract Here